Photo credit: KPMG
If you’re not one to keep up-to-date on business news––KPMG is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services.
In their report, they interviewed our very own Julian Artopé, Zenyum CEO and co-founder, to gain more insight. Here’s a sneak peek:
How did you come up with the brand name Zenyum?
The word ‘senyum’ means ‘smile’ in Bahasa, the language of Malaysia and Indonesia. We added the ‘Z’ to make the brand younger, and stand out!
What’s the differentiator for Zenyum against competitive brands?
We’re often more affordable than some big US players, and we offer instalment payments to customers. Our product is designed for customers in Southeast Asia, and we focus on more predictable outcomes.
How does technology come into play?
We’ve developed a mobile app to remind you to wear your aligners. With the app, customers can take pictures of their teeth and submit the image to Zenyum, or track the wear time of their aligners. We have roughly 80% of our customers using this app on a monthly basis.
So what does this mean for me?
Well, it definitely means you’ve come to the right place to get your teeth alignment treatment. More importantly, though, the implementation of technology is exactly what sets us apart from the rest.
All you need to do is download the Zenyum app, and you can:
- Easily take your free smile assessment (with on-screen camera guides so you can snap the best pics!).
- Shop for your favourite ZenyumFresh™ products via the app and save with app-exclusive discounts.
- Have access to expert monitoring during your aligner journey. Save your precious time and money by only having necessary dentist visits – the app takes care of the rest.
- Get in touch with your customer success representative if you run into any issues.
- Track your aligner wear-time and get reminded for when it’s time to change to a new set.
- Adjust how long you’ve worn your aligners and even your treatment duration so that it works for you!
Safe to say, it’s a no-brainer. Downloading the app doesn’t just help you track your treatment – it also gives you access to better oral care through an intuitive and shopping experience for ZenyumFresh™ products.