If you’ve ever thought about transforming your smile with invisible braces, you’ve come to the right place! Clear aligner treatment not only straightens your teeth, but has wider benefits like boosting your confidence and well-being. Are you curious about what invisible braces treatment can do to improve your smile? Let’s walk you through how your life will change before and after invisible braces.
How invisible braces can transform your smile
Clear aligners have become a popular solution for getting straighter teeth due to their affordability, convenience and ability to show quick results. They apply gentle pressure on your teeth to move them into their desired positions. With Zenyum’s new and improved invisible braces, we can treat a wider range of cases including crowding, rotation, gaps, overbites, crossbites and underbites. Having straighter teeth can improve your oral health as you’ll be able to brush and floss hard to reach areas in your mouth, helping you maintain healthy gums in the long run. Apart from that, it helps you chew, speak better and most importantly smile with confidence.
What do you need to know before getting braces?
Before starting invisible braces treatment, it’s good to have an understanding of what you need to do during your Smile Journey
- Take a free smile assessment from the comfort of your home. These include questions about your smile and a few pictures of your teeth
- If you’re eligible for treatment, this means we can fix your smile! At this stage, our Customer Care (CC) team reaches out to you to schedule an appointment at one of our partner clinics.
- Your treating dentist examines your smile, taking 3D scans and X-rays of your teeth to be used in creating your treatment plan.
- After 5-6 weeks, receive your treatment plan which shows how your teeth will shift throughout your Smile Journey. With the treating dentist’s green light and your approval of the treatment plan, your aligners will go into production.
- After 3-4 weeks, attend a fitting appointment at our partner clinic and receive all your aligner sets. With that, you’re all set for an amazing smile transformation with Zenyum!
What can you expect living with braces
With Zenyum Invisible Braces, wearing braces becomes effortless. Invisible braces are comfortable, barely noticeable and removable, allowing you to go about your day as usual. They should be worn for 20-22 hours daily, and are to be removed only when eating, drinking, or cleaning.
Remote treatment tracking via the Zenyum app saves you time by reducing the need for frequent in-person appointments, providing a more personalised and convenient experience. The process is designed to be exceptionally easy, allowing you to schedule check-ups, track your progress, and access all the information you need at your fingertips. With Zenyum, it’s all about achieving that perfect smile without disrupting your daily lifestyle!
Additionally, Zenyum’s Invisible Braces comes at an affordable price, making it possible to achieve the smile of your dreams without exceeding your budget.
Life after braces
After many months of wearing your aligners, and keeping your teeth clean and healthy, you have yourself to thank for a brand new smile!
However, teeth naturally move over time due to constant forces from chewing, talking, and the movement of muscles around a person’s face. In order to keep your newly aligned teeth in their correct positions, retainers are highly recommended after your aligner treatment. It’s also good to keep your retainers clean and replace them once they become loose.
Embracing your new smile
With straighter teeth, you can flash your new smile confidently everywhere you go! However, for everything to last, it’s important that you keep your smile intact with retainers. Invisible braces treatment provides you with a convenient, affordable and quick way to have straighter teeth in no time.