POLICY PROTECTING CONSUMER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Purpose of information collection
By giving us your personal information when you register to use the service, you agree that your personal information will be collected and used as stated in this Policy.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please stop to provide us with any personal information and / or use the rights set forth in section 7 below. We reserve the right to amend and supplement to complete this Policy at any time.
- Scope of use of personal information
We use your personal data to provide you with related Services and to operate our business. We may also use data collected to contact you; for example, to inform you about new features of the Service, security updates or to notify you of your account. Your personal data may also be used to display you more relevant information, content, advertisements, whether through the Services or third party applications and in conjunction with information from other Other sources.
Some examples of how we often use your personal data include:
- Process, record, track and execute your transactions or requests;
- Create conditions for us to provide the Services;
- Contact you for research, marketing or advertising purposes;
- Administrative issues with your purchases and / or subscriptions to the Services; manage your account, handle your registration / login for mailing lists, etc.;
- Diagnose and maintain the Service;
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Service;
- To protect you and other users of the Service and visitors;
- Implement our policies and procedures;
- For you to submit questions, feedback or complaints; and / or
- Other purposes will be notified to you from time to time
- Time to store personal information
There is no time limit unless you want to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please stop using the Services immediately and notify us in writing at only [email protected] to inform us that you want us to stop collecting, using or sharing your personal data and we will process your request within a reasonable time from the request. Bridge it. You may also choose to withdraw consent to the use of your personal data for a specific purpose, so please ensure that your notice contains sufficient and specific information to allow them. I comply with your request.
4. People or organizations may have access to consumers' personal information In some cases, we may also need to share your personal data with third parties such as subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, service providers, suppliers, such as an extension of your patient care as part of Zenyum Treatment or as prescribed by government or other third parties. Third parties process your personal data on our behalf or may be located in another country from your personal data collection point (for example, to servers outside the country. you are accessing the Service) or may have multiple physical locations and backups (for example, cloud-based services).
Where your personal data must be shared with third parties in cases that were not reasonably planned during our normal dealings with you, we first seek the consent of unless you disclose:
- Requested or authorized based on applicable laws and / or regulations;
- Obviously for your benefit, and if it is not possible to obtain consent in a timely manner;
- It is necessary to respond to an emergency situation that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself or other individuals;
- Is needed for any investigation or proceeding;
- Required by a law enforcement agency;
- Is for a public agency and is necessary for the public good; and / or
- When such disclosure without your consent is permitted by law.
Where we disclose your personal data to third parties, we will use our best efforts to ask such third parties to protect your personal data.
By using our Services, you agree that the transfer of your personal data to various countries is necessary for us to provide you with these Services.
- Address of information collection and management unit
Zenyum Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Address: 167- 169 Dien Bien Phu, Da Kao Ward, District 1
Email: [email protected]
6 Means and tools for consumers to access and edit their personal information data You may request the right to access or correct personal data held by us by submitting a written request at any time to [email protected].
We may request additional information from you to verify your identity as well as the nature of your request, to address your request. Processing and handling fees may be charged before we can process your request.
Once we have sufficient information to process your request, we will seek to provide you with relevant data or personal information within thirty (30) days of your request, except as otherwise stated
- Commitment to privacy of consumers' personal information
We take your privacy seriously and have security arrangements in place to ensure your personal data is protected and fully secure. We will also take measures so that your personal data owned or controlled by us is destroyed and / or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to believe that: (i) the purpose for which Personal data collected is no longer served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retained no longer needed for any other business or legal purpose. On the other hand, the personal data we collect is usually kept only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was provided and we may destroy or delete any personal information or data. any other party provided by you, unless otherwise required by law, regulation, or other business or audit requirements.
8. Mechanism of receiving and resolving complaints related to consumer information When a consumer discovers that his / her personal information is being used for a wrong purpose or scope, the Consumer sends a complaint email to [email protected] to complain and provide evidence related to the case to Zenyum. . Zenyum pledges to respond immediately or at the latest within 24 (twenty-four) working hours from the time the complaint is received.