Most OTC teeth whitening treatments are not approved by dentists. They either aren’t as effective or can potentially damage your teeth when you use them without the supervision of a dentist.
ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening uses medical-grade whitening gel under the supervision of a licensed dentist who will guide you on the proper way to whiten your teeth lest you risk uneven patches. You’ll also get a customised whitening tray to ensure the gel is distributed evenly and ensure a snug fit so that you lock in all that whitening goodness.
Here are the answers to some of the most common ZenyumBright™ questions we get:
How do I get started with ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening?
- Once you’ve made your purchase, the Zenyum team will contact you to book an appointment with the dentist.
- Get your teeth scanned in 3D! This step requires a mandatory trip to the clinic as specialised equipment is needed. The dentist will inform you what you can and cannot do while using the whitening treatment.
- The ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening kit will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Get started!
How do I use the ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening?
Rest assured that your dentist will guide you through the process, but here’s what to expect.
- Floss, brush, and rinse.
- (Optional) Snap a selfie with your shade guide so you can do a before-and-after comparison and see the improvement in your teeth.
- Rinse and dry your trays. If you’re wearing them for the first time, put them on to see if they fit properly. If they don’t, contact Zenyum via the Zenyum app.
- Rinse the trays again and dry them (they need to be clean before you start adding the gel to them)
- Squeeze half a pen’s worth of ZenyumBright Gel evenly across your whitening trays.
- Wear your trays for 75 minutes. Watch Netflix or catch up on your readings, but whatever you do, do not eat or drink during this time!
- Remove your trays and rinse them thoroughly.
- Repeat the process daily for 5 to 10 days.
- After 5 days, apply the Zenyum Protect Gel to reduce teeth sensitivity and remineralize your teeth.
How long can a Starter Kit last?
Must I pay extra for the dental visit when I get a Starter Kit?
There is no extra charge at the dentist for your check-up and 3D scan. However, if you opt for additional scaling and polishing, the dentist may impose charges accordingly.
Must I buy the full Starter Kit if I already have Zenyum aligners?
No need! You only have to purchase the ZenyumBright™ Gel if you already use Zenyum Invisible Braces. Apply the gel onto your aligners and wear them on for 75 minutes.
Make sure you wash your aligners thoroughly after whitening as prolonged exposure to the gel can cause teeth sensitivity.
How often should I whiten my teeth?
You can whiten your teeth with ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening every 6 months or whenever you think your teeth need a little help shining brighter.
Will ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening cause sensitive teeth?
All teeth whitening products with a higher concentration of whitening agent can potentially cause teeth sensitivity for some people. Improper usage of whitening products can cause irreversible damage to your tooth enamel, which is why health authorities have strict regulations on the strength of the whitening agent allowed in gels.
This is exactly why ZenyumBright™ treatment comes with a dental consultation during which your treating dentist will customise a whitening plan for you based on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Bottom line: If you’re in the market for medical grade teeth whitening treatment, but have concerns on teeth sensitivity, we strongly recommend you make an appointment with a professional dentist to look at your teeth before you whiten them.
What are the ingredients in ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening?
ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening mainly contains carbamide peroxide, potassium nitrate, calcium phosphate, sodium fluoride, and mint flavouring.
Carbamide peroxide gradually releases hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. The other ingredients mainly work to balance pH levels in your mouth and reduce teeth sensitivity.
Can I use ZenyumBright™ Teeth Whitening while pregnant?
Any whitening treatment usually contains some form of bleaching agent. Due to potential safety concerns regarding swallowing of these chemicals, we strongly recommend pregnant women to consult their doctor or dentist before any teeth whitening procedures.
Your Biggest, Brightest Smile Is Waiting To Be Unleashed
Get the medical-grade teeth-whitening solution approved by dental professionals!